Become a YArts Partner School or District
YArts Partner Schools or Districts join with Young Audiences in our mission to use the arts to enrich the lives of children and enhance their education by making an up-front commitment of a designated amount of funds reserved to book artists for their school or district.
That money, paid to YA in the fall of their chosen school year, is allocated across the school or district as directed, and we works directly with the schools to book artists that meet your needs while staying within your budget.
YArts partner districts are given priority in scheduling of all YA Artists, and are given advanced access to additional YA opportunities. To start this process, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Join us as one of our Artists
Artists on Young Audiences’ roster are highly trained teaching artists that offer performances, workshops and residencies for students and educators. New artists are added by audition. Once on the roster benefits include:
- Consistent bookings
- Professional development
- Assistance with publicity and marketing
- Opportunities to develop and build new programs
- Networking opportunities
Did You Know?
Children that participate in creative learning are more interested in school, less likely to drop out, and more likely to feel good about themselves and the future.
Studies show that students involved in the arts are:
- 4 times more likely to be recognized for academic achievement
- 3 times more likely to be elected to class office within their schools
- 4 times more likely to participate in a math and science fair
- 3 times more likely to win an award for school attendance
By getting involved with Young Audiences of Northeast Texas you can:
- Expose children to the Arts.
- Challenge and motivate children to achieve.
- Educate and entertain children.
- Increase student success!